- Ensure HemoCELL technical installation are performed properly and timely, ensure FSE have a deep technical knowledge and knowhow expertise on Werfen Hemostasis products.
- Provides a second level of service support on Werfen products to those organizations and individuals providing direct service to our customers. Provides a two-way interface between Worldwide Service and Werfen affiliates, dealers and/or distributors. Provides required service training to distributors, and field service engineers on Werfen instruments
- Leader HemoCELL installations
- Provides second level support, troubleshooting and service on products to the field (Werfen China field service organization, and distributors)
- Prepares service training manuals and train affiliates, distributors, field service and customers conducts service training
- Supervise Technical experience, and update contents to be publish
- Review Service notes from Manufactory and create documents to FSE & distributors
- Review stock of spare parts in warehouse and car stock
- Monitors product performance, report issues, concerns and trends to QA, R&D and Product Line Engineering to initiate and expedite solutions
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Skills & Capabilities:
Product knowledge, communication skill, analysis skill, problem solving capability
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
Education: Bachelor's degree in Physics, Biomedical Engineering or equivalent.
Experience: 2 years practical knowledge of diagnostic instrumentation. Knowledge of
Hemostasis/Critical Care/Auto-Immunity instrumentation a plus. Minimum 5 years working experience in technical/field service support.
- Has demonstrated experience and a track record of success doing.
- Fluent English